Reach Us +44-1477412632
All submissions of the EM system will be redirected to Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission System of respective journal.

Abstract

A Prelimenary Study on Investigation of Purse Seine Bycatch Composition in the Southeastern Black Sea

In this study totally eighteen fish species were captured in the samplings conducted with purse seine fishing boat in the East Black Sea region. In the samplings, two species as a target species, eight species as a chance species and eight species as a discard species were caught. In the fishing it was observed that target species have 91.09 % on an average, chance species have 7.89% on an average and discard species have 1.02 % on an average.


Author(s): Cemalettin AHN

Abstract | Full-Text | PDF

Share this  Facebook  Twitter  LinkedIn  Google+

Abstracted/Indexed in

  • ProQuest
  • Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
  • Index Copernicus
  • Google Scholar
  • Academic Journals Database
  • Genamics JournalSeek
  • The Global Impact Factor (GIF)
  • China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI)
  • CiteFactor
  • Electronic Journals Library
  • Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International (CABI)
  • Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI)
  • WorldCat
  • Proquest Summons
  • Advanced Science Index
  • Publons
  • ResearchGate
  • Secret Search Engine Labs
Flyer image